Office: (310) 861-2470
Direct Dial: (310) 861-2473
Fax: (310) 861-2476
Farhana Akther represents clients in a wide variety of litigation, corporate, and intellectual property matters.
Farhana has extensive trademark prosecution experience. Prior to joining CSReeder, PC, Farhana was a certified limited practitioner with the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
Farhana also worked at a personal injury firm in San Diego as a law clerk where she assisted in various personal injury matters.
After graduating law school, Farhana joined San Diego State University Research Foundation as a contracts and compliance officer where she drafted, reviewed and negotiated sponsored research contracts with federal, state and private entities. She also routinely advised on compliance areas such as export controls, human and animal subjects, and responsible conduct in research for educational institutions.
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, J.D. (2015); Intellectual Property Law Association, Director (2014-2015)
- Mount Saint Mary's University, B.A. in American Studies & International Relations, (2008)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Trademark & Unfair Competition Law
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Copyright Law
- Witkin Award for Academic Excellence, Trademark & Unfair Competition Law
- Witkin Award for Academic Excellence, Copyright Law