Office: (310) 861-2470
Direct Dial: (310) 861-2474
Fax: (310) 861-2476
Ben is a trusted trial advocate and business advisor. He brings to CSReeder, PC a tested litigation background, which includes defeating allegations of talcum powder contamination brought against a Fortune 500 cosmetic company, defending health care providers in professional liability actions, and representing private contractors, sole proprietors, property owners, and homeowner associations in commercial and real estate tort actions.
Drawing from his diverse experience, Ben focuses on achieving business solutions for clients, whether it is navigating complex transactions and government legislation, laboring at the bargaining table, or winning a jury verdict.
Before receiving his law degree, he trained in political communications while serving in the Governor of California's administration. He also clerked for a law firm in Northern California specializing in campaign and election law. Born and raised in Bakersfield, California, Ben resides in the Brentwood community of Los Angeles.
- Defended at trial a timber company against allegations that it sold defective and toxic ceiling tiles. The case resolved favorably after the jury considered brief opening statements from both sides.
- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of a mineral fiber supplier which found that the client did not fail to warn of the dangers of its product.
- Assisted a group of physicians obtain a dispositive award at arbitration finding they did not commit any negligence in recommending a normal course of labor and delivery.
- Represented a successful ballot measure campaign during a multiple county voter recount which upheld the initial election results.
- Southwestern Law School, J.D. (2013); Southwestern Journal of International Law, Associate Editor (2012-2013); Trial Advocacy Honors Program(2011-2013)
- University of California, Santa Barbara, B.A. in History and Business-Economics (2009)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Southwestern Law School Alumni Association, Nickel Club President (2017-2018)
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- 2017 Outstanding Nickel Alumnus, Southwestern Law School
- "Named Southern California Rising Star," Super Lawyers (2018)
*Being named to the list or receiving the award is not intended and should not be viewed as comparative to other lawyers or to create an expectation about results that might be achieved in a future matter.